Builder: Seven Cycles | Material: Titanium
Riders Goal: Build a hardtail mountain bike suited for racing and railing buffed out singletrack.
- 1×10 drivetrain with Hope T-Rex 40-tooth expander cog and Retainer Ring wide/narrow single front chainring.
- Lightweight and affordable hand built wheels consisting of Stan’s Notubes ZTR Crest rims and DT Swiss 350 hubs.
- Frame is equipped with the new 142mm thru-axle rear dropout from Paragon Machine Works. Very clean design.
- Gold bits from Salsa, Hope, Fox, Jagwire and Wipperman to tie into the custom black with gold outline Seven decals.
Five Reasons Why We Love This Bike
- Full suspension is fantastic and a true game changer off-road riding but the responsiveness of well-built hardtail still has its place on many trails.
- THE GOLD highlights
- 1x drivetrains for mountain biking offers improved shifting and reduced weight.
- A titanium hardtail is a lifetime bike.
- The commitment to a colorway throughout the build.